LabFacts 7: Test Tracking
Read LabFacts 7 and be able to:
- State the three components of a test tracking system.
- Describe a test requisition, and list the items that should be included on the requisition.
- Describe a test record, and list the items that should be included in the test record.
- Describe a test report, and list the items that should be included in the test report.
- Discuss the test tracking and quality assurance procedures and policies necessary to provide accurate laboratory testing.
- State the length of time that records should be retained.
Share this course with your colleagues: