LabGuide 71: Incident Management – Developing a Plan
Read LabGuide 71 and be able to:
- Define the term “incident” and how it differs from the term “error” in the laboratory setting.
- Discuss systemic non-compliance and its potential for errors.
- Describe how QA can help identify incidents in the laboratory.
- Develop an Incident Management Plan.
- Develop a Written Investigation Procedure for evaluating incidents.
- Define True Cause Analysis.
LabGuide 71 is NOT included in the LabFacts Booklet. It is only available for purchase separately.
Share this course with your colleagues: