Number of Credits
You will learn:
- The pre-analytic factors that impact specimen collection
- Proper procedures and good laboratory practices for performing waived tests
- Proper procedures for dermal puncture and capillary blood collection
- Phlebotomy procedures for special situations
- How to prevent bloodborne pathogen exposures and respond appropriately if they occur
This Course Program includes five courses that have been approved for a total of 6 P.A.C.E.® credits.
The previous page provides links to the individual course descriptions.
CEexpress 5: Prevent Pre-Analytic Errors
Best Practices for Waived Testing
Dermal Puncture and Capillary Blood Collection
Special Topics in Phlebotomy
Webinar CEexpress 15: Preventing and Responding to Bloodborne Pathogen Exposures