COLA Resources Inc. (CRI®) is a medical laboratory education and consultative organization that uses a unique approach to guide laboratories of all sizes: interactive education. At the CRI Symposium for Clinical Laboratories, attendees participate in EDUCATION FOR LABORATORY EXCELLENCE – making a positive impact for quality patient care.
Participants can attend a wide selection of educational sessions, earn up to 20 CME or P.A.C.E® credits, network with other healthcare professionals and visit the exhibit hall featuring the latest laboratory technology, equipment and supplies.
Continuing Education for the Clinical Laboratory Professional
The Symposium is YOUR opportunity to meet personal, professional, and organizational goals at a reasonable cost. We have designed the curriculum for physicians, laboratory directors, technical consultants, laboratory managers, testing personnel, and other healthcare professionals to provide continuing education that’s critical to operating a successful and compliant medical diagnostic laboratory.
The educational sessions will offer:
- Continuing education for lab staff to enhance competency and maintain state licensure
- CME credits for physicians to qualify as laboratory director for a moderate complexity laboratory, as outlined by CLIA
- Tools and guidance for:
- Meeting the requirements of CLIA, COLA, and other accrediting organizations
- Improving laboratory processes and procedures
- Preventing laboratory errors
- Improving efficiency and promoting quality in laboratory operations
Customize Your Learning!
The Symposium for Clinical Laboratories includes Keynote General Sessions of broad interest, and a choice of breakout sessions addressing various needs and interests. Subject content presented includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Clinical testing topics
- Quality management and improvement
- Safety and phlebotomy
- Regulatory compliance
- Laboratory management
- Business aspects of laboratory operation
Sponsorship or Exhibitor inquiries please contact
Rebecca Adam at email@example.com or 1-800-981-9883 x3758.