Number of Credits
This Webinar CEexpress course continues the discussion on Quality Control, and focuses on:
- Evaluating Quality Control results
- What happens if QC results are not within their expected target ranges
- Understanding common terms used when evaluating Quality Control
- Recognizing different Quality Control rules
- Taking action steps when Quality Control is out of range
The course links you to an archived version of the webinar slide and audio program, and to available pdf file resources. Your computer must have audio capabilities to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
This course has been approved for P.A.C.E.® credit. You must successfully complete the quiz and submit the course evaluation to receive credit.
Webinar CEexpress 6: Introduction to Quality Control is suggested as a useful introduction before taking this course.
Free, current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. (Some older browsers could produce error messages or not display the content correctly.)
Free, current version of Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader.