LabGuide 21: Automated Hematology
Read LabGuide 21 and be able to:
- Determine the specimen collection requirements for hematology instruments.
- State the instrument maintenance and calibration/recalibration requirements.
- Discuss the documentation associated with maintenance and calibration/recalibration of hematology instruments.
- Explain the laboratory’s procedure for handling automated differentials.
- Determine the frequency required for analyzing quality control specimens on hematology instruments, and explain the rotation schedule associated with using three levels of controls.
- Describe the documentation associated with an automated hematology laboratory.
Share this course with your colleagues: