Number of Credits
Cynthia Cardelino, MLT(ASCP), MT(HEW)
This course explains the process of calibration verification as detailed in the updated CLIA requirements of 2003. It is presented by Audit® MicroControlsTM and introduces products manufactured by Audit® that can be used as calibration verification materials.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define calibration and calibration verification and recognize the difference between them
- Define reportable range and recognize some other names for it
- Recognize when calibration verification is required
- Identify acceptable materials for calibration verification
- List the steps to perform calibration verification
- Recognize the action to take when calibration verification is not successful
- Calibration Verification
- Performing Calibration Verification
- Graded Exam
Free, current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. (Some older browsers could produce error messages or not display the content correctly.)
Free, current version of Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader.