LabGuide 50: Quality Control Primer
Read LabGuide 50 and be able to:
- Describe the elements of a test system, and discuss the role of each element in achieving accurate test results.
- Explain the components of a quality control program.
- Discuss the documentation associated with a quality control program.
- Compare and contrast qualitative vs. quantitative quality control, and the documentation associated with each.
- Compare and contrast shifts and trends including their associated causes, and corrective actions for both.
- Discuss the quality assurance aspects associated with quality control.
Share this course with your colleagues: