LabGuide 6: Laboratory Safety
Read LabGuide 6 and be able to:
- Explain the components of an exposure control plan.
- Define the term Universal Precautions, and identify the potentially infectious materials to which it applies.
- Define the term Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and explain under what conditions PPE is to be used.
- Describe the elements contained within Engineering and Work Practice Controls.
- State the documentation that is required by the Exposure Control Plan.
Share this course with your colleagues: