The CRI® IQCP Program is designed to assist you in developing and implementing IQCP, customized to the equipment, personnel and unique testing conditions in your laboratory.
The CRI® IQCP program will assist you in meeting the following key objectives:
- Perform a meaningful risk assessment
- Customize your QC Plan according to test method, utilization, environmental factors, and personnel competency to produce a QC plan that is clinically and economically beneficial
- Optimize your current QC/QA processes
- Adhere to federal, state and accrediting organization requirements
- Ensure continuous quality patient care, with optimal clinical outcomes
This IQCP Program provides the tools necessary to perform risk assessments and develop QC plans unique to your laboratory, and offers your laboratory flexibility to choose the access format that will best suit your needs.
CRI® IQCP Program is “QC made EZ”!
Requirements: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Chrome or Firefox/Mozilla.